13.4.10

Great time



Since I arrived in Finland in January, I had a great time. My favourite part is that I meet a lot of people from different cultures. I also love trying different foods I found it very curious to see Finnish dishes being used to Mediterranean diet.
I love the size of the city of Turku and that it is full of students, life is well organizated and communicated. It is very simple to travel around places like Latvia, Estonia, Russia, etc.
I have been to Lapland and it was amazing. I saw huskies, reindeers and I went skiing.
Last weekend I went to Tallin and Riga with two friends. I really liked the cities and the Baltic atmosphere there.
Next weekend I´m going to Russia. I´m looking forward to it!
The last trip would be to Oslo in May. I´m really excited about it because I ´ve always wanted to go to Norway.
All in all I am very happy, I choose Finland and I believe this has been a life changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment